With summer just around the corner, I’m excited to announce that we have a few internship opportunities within the Copart Marketing Department. Be sure to follow Copart on LinkedIn, where we post company updates and several of our job openings.
Today I want to feature our open Bilingual Acquisition Marketing Internship in Dallas, Texas. This internship starts June 5, 2017 and lasts through the end of summer.
If, after reading the below job description and responsibilities, you would like to apply, send us an email here. Be sure to include a cover letter, resume and samples (or link to an online portfolio).
Bilingual Acquisition Marketing Intern
Are you bilingual and biliterate in both Spanish and English? Are you passionate about growing brands’ buyer bases? Does writing come easily and naturally for you? Do you want to propel your marketing career forward through practical experience with a fast-paced, cutting edge technology company? If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then the summer Copart Bilingual Acquisition Marketing Internship may be for you!
We are looking for someone with one to two years of prior marketing experience and a deep understanding of social media and blogging platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WordPress. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English are required. Candidates without these qualifications will not be considered.
Former copywriting experience – or the ability to quickly learn the art and science of copywriting – is critical for success in this role. Being teachable, eager to learn, organized and highly detailed are all traits of an ideal Bilingual Acquisition Marketing Intern candidate with our company.
This is a 35-hour per week, on-site position at the Copart Headquarters near the Galleria in Dallas.
- Manage Copart En Espanol’s Facebook page
- Monitor & respond to customer messages in Spanish & English across across all Copart U.S. Facebook pages
- Write, edit, upload & format blog posts
- Review vendor translations for accuracy
- Provide translation support across all marketing efforts, including brochures, campaigns, videos & more
- Report data from all Spanish acquisition-related projects, campaigns & activities
- Draft and edit copy for social media content calendar
- Assist in preparation of department presentations, reports and other written materials
- Participate in internal team meetings, including research and content creation planning
- Support the entire marketing team and provide general administrative duties on special projects as needed
- Samples or link to online portfolio
- Current college junior, college senior, or master’s-degree student or recent graduate from an accredited college or university with a degree in marketing, communications, business, Spanish or a related program of study
- 1-2 years of prior marketing experience in related internship or coordinator roles
Interested in applying? Send us an email!